The Cottage

Mr Louis Iverson was the telegraph officer and operated the telegraphic equipment in a small office in his home (this cottage) until 1880, when the postal and telegraphic offices were combined and served from the new Post Office building. Mr Iverson was also a land and commission agent, auctioneer, very talented musician and a citizen who was very actively involved in executive capacities in many local civic organizations.