St Peter’s Lutheran Church
ST PETER’S LUTHERAN CHURCH: This church was dedicated in 1900 and its bell tower was added in 1975. The Lutheran Manse adjoining the church was erected in 1955 and the Church Hall and Parish Office was built in 1988. Major renovations and extensions to the Church were completed in May 2009. An earlier Lutheran Church at Greenock was situated in Bevan Street and remained open as a Lutheran Church from 1857 to 1866, and thereafter as a Catholic Church until the late 1920s.